Welcome to Stewart Elementary School!
To register your child, please print the following forms and complete the required information. Please bring completed forms to our school office. You may contact the school office with any questions at (801) 402-1850.
- New Student Registration Form - Print, complete, and sign.
- Student Information Form - All information complete. Signature required by guardian.*
- Immunization Record - Immunization form completed and verification of information needed.
- Guardianship Status Form--Legal Guardian records, if applicable. **
- Proof of Residency Form ***
- McKinney-Vento Eligibility Student Questionnairre
The following items are needed for verification purposes:
- Form of Picture I.D.-Example: Utah Driver License, Government issued I.D.
- Original Birth Certificate-Original required, we will copy for student’s records and return original
- Two Proofs of Residency - See Proof of Residency Form for acceptable documents
* Utah State Department of Health requires students to file a complete immunization record or exemption upon enrollment.
** Students, who do not live with a parent, must bring a court document stating to whom legal guardianship has been awarded. “Power of Attorney” documents are only accepted when a custodial parent is giving temporary guardianship to a non-custodial parent. Legal guardian must live within Stewart Elementary boundaries.
*** Students must live with a legal guardian within the Stewart Elementary boundary to attend school at Stewart Elementary. Proof of residency must list the legal guardian as resident.
Educational Concern Form for the 2022-2023 School Year - Do you have an educational concern or request for your child that you need to share with the Principal? Click the link, fill out the information, and then click 'Submit'. No requests will be accepted after May 1, 2022.