The following forms are needed to complete student enrollment for Stewart Elementary:
- Registration Form- All information complete. Signature required by guardian
- Immunization Form (pink card)- Immunization form completed and verification of information needed.
- Guardianship Status Form--Legal Guardian records, if applicable. **
- Proof of Residency Form
- McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form
The following items are needed for verification purposes:
- Form of Picture I.D.-Example: Utah Driver License, Government issued I.D.
- Original Birth Certificate-Original required, we will copy for student’s records and return original
* Utah State Department of Health requires students to file a complete immunization record or exemption upon enrollment.
** Students, who do not live with a parent, must bring a court document stating to whom legal guardianship has been awarded. “Power of Attorney” documents are only accepted when a custodial parent is giving temporary guardianship to a non-custodial parent. Legal guardian must live within Stewart Elementary boundaries.
*** Students must live with a legal guardian within the Stewart Elementary boundary to attend school at Stewart Elementary. Proof of residency must list the legal guardian as resident.